From Independent Insurance Broker
When you ask a friend about insurance in Anoka or a search engine about “insurance companies Anoka”, “insurance agents Anoka” or “independent insurance agents Anoka” – pay attention to The Greg Ganyo Insurance Agency!
Our agents provide caring, respectful customer service. And you can trust us. We have been in business for over 33 years, so you can rest assured that we will be here when you need us.
While our main office is in Circle Pines ( a city in Anoka County), – it just a 20 min. from Anoka city, as a digital agency, we are able to remotely write policies throughout the “Atlas Insurance Brokers” for all Minnesota residents.
Types Of Insurance We Provide For Anoka, MN
Home & Property Insurance Anoka
- Homeowner and Renters Insurance protects your property from any damages done internally or externally; as well as any precious or personal items.
- Condo and Co-Op Insurance protects your condo from any internal travesties not covered by the condo association regardless of the type of disaster and if it the damages is property or personal based.
- Flood Insurance protects your homes structure and personal belongings/property against any water damage caused by flooding.
- Umbrella Insurance protects you from any unfortunate financial catastrophes in which you are held liable for.
Auto Insurance Anoka
- Auto Insurance protects you, your family, and your car, truck, van, or RV while keeping in mind your financial security and the specific needs of our clients. Whether it is a single policyholder or a family with multiple holders there are many options available for all of your auto needs.
- Motorcycle Insurance protects you and your motorcycle while traveling city to city & state to state with low-cost premiums and customized payment plans.
- Boat & PWC Insurance protects all your watercrafts for you and all your passengers, so your fun water adventure doesn’t get wiped out by any unexpected waves.
- ATV Insurance covers you and your all-terrain vehicle from any damages while you are enjoying your next off-roading adventure.
Commercial Insurance Anoka
- Business Owner Insurance covers your business liability and property damages. It bundles the protection of all your business’ assets together.
- General Liability Insurance covers the operations of your business, as well as, any injury to the people or property within it.
- Commercial Auto Insurance covers your business’s fleet through a personal business profile. This is a profile that determines the best protection for your business.
- Workers Compensation Insurance offers programs that cover your employees lost wages, medical bills, and lawsuits in the event any work-related incident, injury or illness occurs.
List Of Zip Codes We Service In Anoka, MN